Website HR by Karen
Human Resources Generalist and/or Manager – Hospitality Industry
Our client is seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist with a hospitality background.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least five years of human resource generalist experience required with a focus in recruiting.
- HR certification is preferred.
- Hospitality experience.
- Working knowledge of H2B process.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS, preferably Paylocity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects while keeping extremely organized and attention to details.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all employee data and matters.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with each department assisting with recruiting process, including establishing best practices and tracking metrics. Assist in international staffing (H2B) process, determining best talent sources, social media campaigns, creating/posting ads and developing and maintaining job descriptions
- Partner with departments to ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience and strategic future focused hiring
- Collaborate with department heads ensuring a welcoming and positive onboarding experience for new staff
- Assist in developing and cultivating talent retention strategies, leveraging feedback from multiple sources (exit interviews, surveys, analytics)
- Promote a respectful and inclusive workplace
- Assist with benefits administration, interface with carriers & employees to resolve issues, assist with annual Open Enrollment, and manage systems related to benefit plans, carrier systems, COBRA and billing
- Ensure compliance with federal/local employment laws, including COBRA, FMLA, ADA, EEO-1, FLSA and company procedures, including auditing new hire paperwork, pre-employment requirements and special projects
- Manage worker’s compensation claims
- Maintain employee information/files and create reports as necessary and creating and maintaining forms
- Effectively manage and utilize Paylocity
- Other assignments and training projects as necessary
Salary: $60,000 – $80,000 (depending on experience, skill set, and role)
Benefits: PTO + Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance, EAP, HSA, FSA
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com