HR by Karen wins 2023 Naples Community’s Choice Award
HR by Karen, won the 2023 Naples Community’s Choice Award in the human resources/payroll category. These awards celebrate and recognize the best our Southwest Florida community has to offer. The category winners were announced at an awards gala on September 14, 2023 at the Naples Grande Beach Resort.
In just 3 years, Karen Shepherd, Owner of HR by Karen has experienced several accomplishments including:
- Named Business of the Month by the Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce, September 2022
- Certified DISC Consultant and Trainer with the Maxwell Leadership Team, March 2023
- Elected President of HR Collier, affiliate of SHRM, Society for Human Resource Management, July 2020 through December 2022
- Panelist, Presenter, and Facilitator for many organizations
- Feature article in HR Florida magazine, February 2023
In addition, Shepherd is the forthcoming author of a book, HR Do This, Not That – The Heart Approach to Human Resources ™.
The Naples Community’s Choice Awards are powered by Naples Daily News, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK. Each year, the Naples Community’s Choice Awards recognizes more than 480 businesses and organizations. The awards program puts the power in the hands of the local community to nominate and vote for their favorite companies and from the top five nominees in each category, the voting round selects the finalists and winners.
The Official Community’s Choice Awards are produced by USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures. Local audiences across the country are polled to choose the best businesses and organizations in their areas.